Beef Nibblets Freeze-Dried Grain Free Dog Food
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Gluten-Free Certified
- Species-Appropriate Balanced Meal
- Crunchy + Safe For Enamel-Sensitive Dogs
- HEALTHY BEEF DOG FOOD: Real beef is worth drooling over! Satisfy your pup’s craving with beef dog food rich in Vitamin B12 and amino acids. Our beef is proudly 100% USA sourced, made and packaged.
- FUELING POWER OF RAW: Raw meat builds muscle and burns fat for vitality your dog will feel and you’ll see! This complete and balanced natural dog food is protein-packed, low-carb and low on starch.
- FREEZE-DRIED BEEF DOG FOOD: Our unique slow freeze-drying process locks in vitamins and nutrients without cooking or intense processing. This naturally healthy dog food stays fresh from farm to bowl.
- NO GRAINS, ONLY GOODNESS: Our grain free beef dog food contains no added fillers, dyes, flavorings, artificial preservatives or rendered by-products. The ultimate limited ingredient beef dog food!
- EASY-TO-FEED MINI NIBBLETS: This dry and lightweight raw dog food can be served as-is or mixed with other food for a meaty protein boost! Shelf-safe and long-lasting in a convenient resealable pouch.
Beef, beef heart, beef liver, beef lung, beef fat, beef stomach, beef kidney, herring oil, mixed tocopherols (preservative), vitamin E supplement, zinc amino acid complex, iron amino acid complex, copper amino acid complex, manganese amino acid complex
CRUDE PROTEIN, MIN.
CRUDE FAT, MIN.
CRUDE FIBER, MAX.
Daily Feeding Guidelines:
|6 LBS||1/3 CUP|
|12 LBS||3/4 CUP|
|25 LBS||1-1/2 CUP|
|50 LBS||3 CUPS|
|100 LBS||6 CUPS|
Feed up to double the amount for puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. Individual requirements may vary.
Transitioning to Raw Food:
Switch to a purely raw diet slowly. Some pets may take to raw immediately, while others may take longer because they are hooked on the added flavorings in traditional pet food. Take at least 10 days to 2 weeks to gradually transition your pet’s diet. This gives the digestive system time to adjust to the new food.
Preparation & Storage:
Feed as is for a complete meal or mix in with other food. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. Store freeze-dried products in a cool dark place. Best if fed within 30 days after opening.
Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding.
This product ships worldwide.